Videos and teleconferencing
We can provide video and teleconferencing for a small added cost:
|Full day||Half day|
- Full day:
- Half day:
- Full day:
- Half day:
- Standard lunch: £7.29pp
Our most popular lunch choice includes tasty sandwiches and wraps as well as crisps, fruit, cake, orange juice, apple juice and sparkling water.
- Select buffet: £8.91pp
Our select buffet features premium sandwiches and wraps and a range of tasty finger food such as mini quiches and savoury bites and mini spring rolls. It also comes with fruit and cakes as well as orange juice, apple juice and sparkling water.
- Basic buffet: £5.35pp
Our basic buffet lunch includes sandwiches with basic filling, crisps and fruit juice.
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits: £2.40pp
Normal and herbal teas, coffee (including decafinated) and a selection of biscuits.
- Breakfast rolls: £4.27pp
Our tasty hot breakfast rolls feature a choice of sausage, bacon, and fried eggs. Served with tea, coffee and orange juice.
- Breakfast pastries: £4.27pp
Our breakfast pastries option features a choice of Danish pastries, croissants, and muffins. Served with tea, coffee and orange juice.
Added extras – all for free
Many other venue providers charge you for all the little extras that are the icing on your meeting cake. At the Hanover Conference Centre, they come as part of the price. When you make a booking with us, you can be sure the following will be available with no hidden fee
- Flipcharts, delegate pads and pens and other stationery
- High quality, giant wall-mounted screens and ceiling projectors with VGA and HDMI inputs, allowing straightforward connections to most devices.
- A 55-inch portable flat screen – perfect for use in our smaller breakout rooms.
- Wireless remote clickers that can connect to your own laptop so you don’t need to stay in one spot to show off your presentation.
- A fully-equipped laptop computer featuring up to date software and full internet capability (you’re welcome to bring your own equipment in too of course!)
- The dedicated service of our Conference Centre team.
The Hanover Conference Centre features free, secure wi-fi for you and your delegates. Let us know in advance how many connections you require and leave the rest to us.
As the Hanover Conference Centre is based at Hanover Scotland’s modern headquarters, we have a full range of office services like photocopying, faxing and colour printing at your fingertips.
- Level access main entrance
- Wide doors for wheelchairs
- Lift suitable for wheelchairs and scooters
- Toilets with wide doors, panic alarms, grab rails and accessible showers
- Evac chairs for use in an emergency
- Hearing loop system in the main McDonald Room
- Flexible staging system with wheelchair ramps
The Hanover Conference Centre is conveniently located off Leith Walk in Edinburgh’s city centre. There’s metered parking right outside the building which is first come first serve, and free parking on nearby Dryden Street and Pilrig Street.
Our main opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
Hanover Conference Centre
95 McDonald Road
Getting to us
Waverley Station is about a 15-minute walk away. You can easily pick up a taxi at the station, or take a bus from nearby Leith Street or Princes Street – see below. For information on train operators and times visit www.nationalrail.co.uk or phone National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
The number 36 bus goes along Broughton Road and numbers 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 22, 25 and 49 go along Leith Walk. Find out more details at www.lothianbuses.com.
Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes by car. A tram line from the airport ends at York Place, around a 10-minute walk away.